Ambassadors Fellowship (AF) is an international, interdenominational mission agency that seeks to extend the kingdom of God throughout the world especially in the areas that are least reached or unreached with the gospel.
Ambassadors Fellowship is a group of individuals who are ambassadors of Jesus Christ, and who represent Christ to the lost world.
- The Bible, which is verbally and plenary inspired by the Holy Spirit, inerrant, infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- The Holy Unity of Father, Son and Holy Spirit are the three manifestations of the one true God.
- In the fallen and lost state of man, whose total depravity makes necessary the new birth.
- In the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, death, bodily resurrection, present exaltation at Gods right hand with His personal and imminent return.
- In the atonement by the substitutionary death and shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- In the Resurrection of the saved unto everlasting life and blessedness in Heaven, the resurrection of the unsaved unto everlasting punishment in Hell.
- The Church, the Body or Bride of Christ, consisting only of those who are born again, for whom He now makes intercession in Heaven and for whom He shall come again.
- In the sanctification of the believers by the Holy Spirit through faith and the Word.
- Marriage is between a man and a woman.
- Christ's command is to make disciples of all nations.